Sunday 5 April 2009

Welcome

Welcome! This is my first attempt at keeping a blog and I've no idea how I'll get on.

Only seven days to go before we depart on our Italian adventure. I just need to finalise our driving route through France, Switzerland and Italy, although we've booked our overnight stops; Metz and Milan. Both of us are looking forward to the drive - all 1700km of it!

Everything is paid for so we now just have to pack... never my favourite pastime. Being a bloke I'm all for packing several pairs of pants, a tee shirt and a pair of jeans. Wifey wasn't terrible impressed by this so I'll probably have to put more thought into this, perhaps an extra pair of jeans. However, I have sorted out all the technology we'll be taking with us: laptop, 3G dongle, DSLR, iPod touch, USB storage, DVDs, chargers, mobile phones etc. Lets hope we have 3G coverage where we're staying?

No comments:

Post a Comment